Business Development Representative
VisualizeROI seeks a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our sales team. Our BDRs research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify sales opportunities. As a BDR, you will develop innovative approaches to engaging customers using available data sources, conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers, and use your business acumen to identify how VisualizeROI can help sales and marketing leaders to achieve their objectives through communicating value more effectively.
This position offers a base salary and commission. VisualizeROI employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within sales.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Representatives to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Conduct high volume prospecting (60-100 activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Schedule marketing assessments and discovery meetings for Sales Representatives to further assess a prospect’s business and potential for partnership with VisualizeROI
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great salesperson, leader, and executive
- Get a mini-MBA! You’ll learn how a variety of businesses operate, what challenges they face on a daily basis, and how technology can dramatically improve their businesses and employees’ lives
We’re looking for people who have:
- A track record of high achievement
- Excellence at math!
- Impressive written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Are naturally curious and passionate
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A “one-speed” energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
Location – San Francisco Bay Area preferred.