This is a terrific opportunity for an ambitious and collaborative product manager to own a significant line of business and join the ground floor as we assemble a world class product organization. As Product Manager, you will assist in the development of product vision, and manage the product team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Driving product roadmap and creating well-defined specifications for engineering team
- Lead detailed implementation brainstorming discussions with engineers
- Lead implementations with customers
- Support sales leadership on new business opportunities
- Results-oriented with strong negotiation and decision-making capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Experience developing requirements/specifications for new website features or functionality; proficiency in drafting product requirement documents and project managing initiatives through launch.
- Intimate knowledge of salesforce.com, and ideally experience driving salesforce.com integration projects.
- Proven track record of developing, launching, and SaaS solutions.
- Experience leading projects within cross-functional in-house and outsourced environment (design, engineering, marketing, partners, legal, etc).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills are required.
- Experience developing business cases is required. Candidates should have strong analytical problem-solving skills. Spreadsheet experts get a bonus.
- Experience driving, planning, and interpreting both qualitative and quantitative research.
- Experience building cross-functional business relationships, gathering user requirements, translating requirements to technical specifications / user stories
- Experience creating and contributing to a software product roadmap, evangelizing the product vision, and grooming a back-log.
- Proven competency with agile processes, defining stories that are ready-for-engineering
- Experience managing a product lifecycle from concept to customer
- 7+ years of product management experience. A combination of B2B and B2C experience is ideal.
- Technical BS from a top-tier university. MBA is desired.
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project
- Listening Skills: Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Strategic Thinking/Visioning: Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis or current and future trends.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Organization & Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an effective, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Follow Through on Commitments: Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Creativity/ Innovation: Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Analytical Skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.