Director / VP of Product Management
VisualizeROI is revolutionizing the way B2B products are sold. Riding the value selling wave, our application is the first SaaS-based approach to value-based selling. The company has marquee customers, including Verizon, Dell EMC, and GE, and has been cash-flow positive for several years in a row.
This is a terrific opportunity for an ambitious and collaborative product manager to own a significant line of business and join the ground floor as we assemble a world class product organization. As the Product leader, you will be responsible for developing the product vision and strategy, managing the product team, and driving an innovative/ best-in-class lead generation strategy.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Driving product roadmap and creating well-defined specifications for engineering team
- Developing vision for creative lead generation and customer acquisition, leveraging the ecosystem of CRM and marketing automation tools and data
- Managing designers to create beautiful web assets and SaaS solution
Support sales leadership on new business opportunities
Proven track record of developing, launching, and generating revenue from enterprise SaaS solutions.
Results-oriented with strong negotiation and decision-making capabilities.
Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills are required.
Intimate knowledge of salesforce.com, and ideally experience launching apps on salesforce.com AppExchange.
- Experience developing business cases is required. Candidates should have strong analytical problem-solving skills. Spreadsheet experts get a bonus.
Driving, planning, and interpreting both qualitative and quantitative research.
Experience building cross-functional business relationships, gathering user requirements, translating requirements to technical specifications / user stories
Experience creating and contributing to a software product roadmap, evangelizing the product vision, and grooming a back-log.
Proven competency with agile processes, defining stories that are ready-for-engineering
7+ years of product management / product marketing experience. A combination of B2B and B2C experience is ideal.
Technical BS from a top-tier university. MBA is desired.
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project
- Listening Skills: Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Strategic Thinking/Visioning: Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis or current and future trends.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Organization & Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an effective, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Follow Through on Commitments: Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Creativity/ Innovation: Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Analytical Skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
Expected hiring date – 45 to 60 days