Director / VP of Product Management
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Driving product roadmap and creating well-defined specifications for engineering team.
- Developing vision for creative lead generation and customer acquisition, leveraging the ecosystem of CRM and marketing automation tools and data.
- Managing designers to create beautiful web assets and SaaS solution.
Support sales leadership on new business opportunities.
We’re looking for people who have:
Proven track record of developing, launching, and generating revenue from enterprise SaaS solutions.
Results-oriented with strong negotiation and decision-making capabilities.
Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills are required.
Intimate knowledge of salesforce.com, and ideally experience launching apps on salesforce.com AppExchange.
- Experience developing business cases is required. Candidates should have strong analytical problem-solving skills. Spreadsheet experts get a bonus.
Driving, planning, and interpreting both qualitative and quantitative research.
Experience building cross-functional business relationships, gathering user requirements, translating requirements to technical specifications / user stories.
Experience creating and contributing to a software product roadmap, evangelizing the product vision, and grooming a back-log.
Proven competency with agile processes, defining stories that are ready-for-engineering.
7+ years of product management / product marketing experience. A combination of B2B and B2C experience is ideal.
Technical BS from a top-tier university. MBA is desired.
- Attention to detail.
- Listening Skills.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately.
- Strategic Thinking/Visioning: Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis or current and future trends.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Organization & Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an effective, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Follow Through on Commitments: Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Pro-activity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Creativity/ Innovation: Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Analytical Skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
Location – San Francisco Bay Area preferred.