I just finished reading a book by Jia Jiang called Rejection Proof, How I beat fear and became invincible through 100 days of rejection. The basic premise was that Jia would put himself in situations where he would get rejected and then discuss what he learned. He did crazy things like borrowing $100 from a stranger … Read More
We are thrilled to announce that VisualizeROI is re-launching as ValueCore.
VisualizeROI is re-launching as ValueCore.AI
We are thrilled to announce that VisualizeROI is re-launching as ValueCore. Capitalizing on our leadership position in the value management category, we are developing an AI-powered SaaS platform for Value Management. Stay tuned for more updates!
Reduce Losses to no-decision, engage visitors with impact
How VisualizeROI Works
VisualizeROI Enables Value Quantification and Communication Throughout the Funnel
Shorten sales cycles, maximize deal sizes, and increase win rates.
How VisualizeROI Works For You
- Drive a guided, value-based discussion to advance sales cycle
- Include value quantification in your existing sales methodology
- Quickly generate a compelling visual leveraging your favorite PowerPoint deck
- Drive consistency and standardized value selling (no more spreadsheets)
- Get an extra bang out of your CRM investment
- Deploy a family of interactive lead generation and lead nurturing tools (Maturity Assessment, Benchmarking tool, Pain Calculator, ROI, TCO tools and more)
- Publish and update whenever you want
- Get more out of HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, and Eloqua
Customer Success Leader
- Connect the ROI promised pre-sale to the ROI realized post-sale
- Ensure consistency in QBR presentations
- Auto-generate renewal proposals with value quantified
Value Management Leader
- Equip your entire sales team to leverage your ROI models
- Ensure real-time, always-on version control
- Gain rich analytics that prove the value of what you do
- Leverage data in your CRM to pre-populate models
- Focus your time on the biggest deals
How VisualizeROI Works For You
We understand if you're trying to gain consensus around next steps with ROI tools.
Here are some ways to engage with us:
Recent Thought Leadership
The status quo refers to an existing state of affairs. But what does it mean in the Sales sense and how does “Status quo is not free!” apply when trying to move your sales cycle along. Well, the key to great discovery starts with quantitative questions that drive the current cost of the status quo discussion. Download the Ebook to learn what drives the cost of the status quo.
Latest ROI Blog Posts
Misalignment between the buyer’s and sellers’ processes is a major issue for today’s sales professionals. Life has changed for both buyers and sellers due to COVID-19. Many organizations added several steps around the financial impact of a strategic buying decision. … Read More
Your sales professionals continue to build their pipeline by following up on company-generated leads and contacting existing customers. However, they become frustrated by the limited access they have to decision-makers. Each day begins with a call list of potential prospects … Read More