COVID-19 Marketing Budget Evaluation Tool – Burkland
Rethinking your Marketing Budget
due to the COVID-19 Crisis?
What a challenging environment! Here’s what we know:
Your 2020 plans have been thrown out the window, as for the first time in history we are in a “legislated” recession.
- We don’t know when we will be allowed to resume “business-as-usual” – and we don’t know what business-as-usual will mean!
- We are shifting spend from events which require travel to digital modes.
- Given the environment, your C-suite and Board are asking for substantial changes in resource allocation.
VisualizeROI and Burkland have created this interactive calculator, which embeds research on virtual events, to help you with sensitivity analysis and the creation of a dynamic presentation for your C-suite.
The interactive calculator will help you answer the following questions:
- Where should we lower marketing spend?
- Where should we possibly increase it?
- What is a new realistic pipeline generation goal?
- How do virtual events compare to in-person events?
- What is the ROI on virtual events?
- How do you generate high quality leads from virtual events?
- Examples of virtual event success.
This interactive tool combines industry benchmark data and research on virtual events to allow you to forecast scenarios which can be exported into a presentation that you can share with your C-suite, Board, and colleagues to enable better decision-making.